Wednesday, April 3, 2019

Dear Kiki,

Thank You for being a part of my life. When I met you, I never thought that we would become so close that without talking for long hours we wouldn't cut the phone call. Well, you were the only person to whom I can be casual, just being myself without any formality. I knew that you're elder than me but still, I always felt we're of same age group. 
I know I'm sometimes disturbing, sometimes monotonous, seldom make you crazy. But you always handle me in such a way that I feel if I would have my own sibling then she would also get fed off me.  Because of your presence, I feel my whole life is special. Whenever others made me feel inferior, made me realize that I'm not worthy enough, you always get a new me out of me. I always admire you. Whenever I feel low, I remember your words like how you say, "Do one thing! Just go, keep your books at a bay & sleep!" Like seriously you are a true motivator! I mean each & every word whatever I'm saying. I love you. You know what I'm losing my words to describe you and your role in my life, but I can do a promise to you that I'll never leave you whatsoever be the circumstances.
Kiki & Me...!
Kiki & Me💕...!

Yours Loving Sister,
Oindrila
(~āĻāĻ¨্āĻĻ্āĻ°িāĻ˛া)


No comments:

Post a Comment