Thursday, April 4, 2019

Dear Akâsh Bro,

My brother from another mother! I don't know what would happened to me if you were not there when I was in Sea of Confusion, Wandering under Scorching Sun! I know that Thanking You isn't enough but Bhai believe me you're more than brother to me. I mean you are that guardian angel in my Life without whom I can't get out of my miseries of so called teenage life. I remember when I was new on Facebook, you sent me the friend request which I declined asap because you were stranger for me! But thanks to Riya that she introduced you to me & me to you so that now at least talk & crack creepy jokes! I know we don't have any pictures altogether but I can say one thing we have loads of memories which can fail every memory that a picture captures! Well now without taking your much time the only thing I want to say right now is that I have this much vocabulary left to tell your position in my life. You are my brother and guardian angel (although you are a boy 😅) but still THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING!

Your Crazy Sister,

Oindrila
(~ঐন্দ্রিলা)



Life Saviour Bro!


No comments:

Post a Comment