Tuesday, April 9, 2019

Dear Deepu Didiya,

āĻ†āĻŽাāĻ° āĻ•āĻ˛āĻ•াāĻ¤াāĻ° āĻ°āĻļোāĻ—ুāĻ˛্āĻ˛া! My secret Keeper, First Person whom I told who's my crush in class 10! I am sounding little idiotic but you are the most charming girl whom I ever met. We met each other in Manisha Ma'am's Tuition at that time we were little kids. Then thanks to Facebook that we again met. Again, like Akash Bhaiya, We don't have a single picture altogether but I can say that we have the greatest of all memories that a photograph can't hold! With you, I created the greatest memories particularly the school recess time where we used to say a lot about others but I must say that you're the one whom I have shared deepest & darkest secrets! Wherever you're, remember one thing that this little girl of yours is always with you no matter what happens! Now I should leave without wasting your time because "Aapke 1st semester ke results aae toh nhi h but 2nd semester ke Time Table aagye hain!"
Your Crazy Loving Sister,
Oindrila
(~āĻāĻ¨্āĻĻ্āĻ°িāĻ˛া)
Charming!(Still Looks Like A Kid!)🙈💝

2 comments:

  1. That's beyond my expectations Golu Molu I love you 😘💗 this sweet gesture of yours win my heart kidney liver soul đŸ¤ŖđŸ¤Ŗ😂...lots of love and God bless you 😘

    ReplyDelete